Monday 9 March 2015

Me???





Ermmmm well this is a bit of a different post as I think people should get to know me a bit more so here is a bit about me:

I do dancing 4 times a week a Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday  (this is why I never have time for anything else) 

I am 14 but 15 in a couple of weeks so let's just say I'm 15 

To be honest I'm fed up of this English weather I love the cold weather and wrapping up warm but I love getting my shorts out and tanning ( well I don't really tan so let's just go with fake tanning)

I have 6 amazing best friends ( I know cheesy right sorry about that) 

I live with my mum, dad, older brother and younger brother (yes there is a big age gap)

Hmmmm I love the colours black, white and mint green (maybe not together but seperate)

What else do I like? Well shopping LITURALLY I think I was born to shop I never stop whether it's on my phone, laptop, I pad or just Walking around I always get distracted or find some way to shop

I am a very bubbly person but if you annoy me then your not gonna like me so it's best to stay on the right side of me ( yes I can be a bitch at times but who isn't?)

So that's just a little bit about me and I thought it was a good way for people to get to know me rather than just reading posts that someone has wrote and you don't know who they are also I don't care about the amount of people that follow me and ready my blog as long as I'm pleasing someone that's fine even if it's just a small group I like that so yeah enough of the cheesiness I'll talk to you soon byeeeeee...

Follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with my posts and some good ones coming soon: https://www.bloglovin.com/people/laura1365-9652873/followers 

                        Laura x



No comments:

Post a Comment